Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Re: Rule suggestions

Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Mooncalf wrote:I think more that angie means when (example) in neden 1 you climb the top of the pole while the opponent is trying to climb time goes and you win if he doesn't climb.

ok well i see ..

i was thinking like stand somewhere and wait for u opponent to make the move, or move like your attacking the enemy and when he moves forward get a critic

More like moving around without doing anything and waiting for your attack, dodge and attack you. Thats not about skill, thats being lame. I cant stand people like that.

Patient is important in 1 vs 1 battles, if you lack that you would probably lose.

I dont see that as patience. I'm able to win my fights against another dudes with some aim with my wave cuts with cs or the jump attack from bat. But both moves has dealy, if you fail them, you are dead. I still dont see any skills on waiters, waiting for your delay to onehit you. For me, thats still being a chicken.

Like that, as i said, you can just keep dodging all the time, wait for your oponent's failure, then win. Lame.
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Mooncalf wrote:I think more that angie means when (example) in neden 1 you climb the top of the pole while the opponent is trying to climb time goes and you win if he doesn't climb.

ok well i see ..

i was thinking like stand somewhere and wait for u opponent to make the move, or move like your attacking the enemy and when he moves forward get a critic

More like moving around without doing anything and waiting for your attack, dodge and attack you. Thats not about skill, thats being lame. I cant stand people like that.

Patient is important in 1 vs 1 battles, if you lack that you would probably lose.

I dont see that as patience. I'm able to win my fights against another dudes with some aim with my wave cuts with cs or the jump attack from bat. But both moves has dealy, if you fail them, you are dead. I still dont see any skills on waiters, waiting for your delay to onehit you. For me, thats still being a chicken.

Like that, as i said, you can just keep dodging all the time, wait for your oponent's failure, then win. Lame.

Well I understand what you mean but, to fail your attack that gives such a delay, then you deserve to die. "if you fail them, you are dead" you said, then just don't fail. Im actually talking about the PS but, to me waiting and taking actions by observing your enemy isn't stupid, it's playing smart.
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:

ok well i see ..

Well I understand what you mean but, to fail your attack that gives such a delay, then you deserve to die. "if you fail them, you are dead" you said, then just don't fail. Im actually talking about the PS but, to me waiting and taking actions by observing your enemy isn't stupid, it's playing smart.

Not like you deserve to fail for an attack. We arent perfect and still i didnt see anybody connecting all their attacks. So i guess its kinda obvious. Then again. smart? Smart people is the one that takes u down with his of her hits with no need to wait for your delay. Waiting for people's delay is playing like a coward. Somebody with 0 skill who needs delay adventage to win. And that sucks.
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Its just to find the right moment to strike, that ain't bad.
    Lee-san
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

Post  Lee-san on Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

... Wow, just.. wow.
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Zedd wrote:Its just to find the right moment to strike, that ain't bad.

We can always do that *rolleyes*. I can cancel my oponent's attack with an attack and people will be "wo D:". If you go waiter i dont think peopl ewill take it good. ANYWAY. I know you got ur ideas and i got mine, and i guess i wont make you change your opinion. My suggestion was referred for everybody here anyway.
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Angie wrote:No to waiters

Then don't say that D:
    And keep it as your opinion >.<

Find a way to counter waiters instead of discussing this here xD
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 am

Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:No to waiters

Then don't say that D:
    And keep it as your opinion >.<

Find a way to counter waiters instead of discussing this here xD

The only way to counter a waiter is waiting yourself. And that make games tedious. I said this cause i know here some people hates waiters too.
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

Post  Kasei on Wed May 27, 2009 12:28 am

Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario on Wed May 27, 2009 8:58 am

hmm seems like its done
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

Zedd wrote:Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

To put a fast example. If ur opponent is a waiter skill with cs, even if you try to rush carefully or whatever you wanna call it, i assure you you wont approach to him/her cause of their wave cuts/comets. And i met enough people already that seems that they connect all their wave cuts.

Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario on Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Angie wrote:

To put a fast example. If ur opponent is a waiter skill with cs, even if you try to rush carefully or whatever you wanna call it, i assure you you wont approach to him/her cause of their wave cuts/comets. And i met enough people already that seems that they connect all their wave cuts.

i've never seen any cs user that waits..but bat users often wait
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm

DFMario wrote:
    Angie wrote:

i've never seen any cs user that waits..but bat users often wait

Fight DemonSword, or something like that. The guy applied for s4sl, and he was a waiter performing wave dash. Bat user waits? I see them always dashing and doing the normal swing.
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

Post  kingtay on Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm

tottaly agree with angie!
    Sexaz
    The Exazordinary
    The Exazordinary

Post  Sexaz on Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Just go to the waiter, light slash spam him to death, and you're done :0.
    Pro players wouldn't really just "wait" until the enemy makes his move, only semi noobs would.
    Better players would rather go there and start using the slashes to provoke the enemy. Is not so hard :0 Use yer brain and you'll win. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:56 am