S4SL

    Rule suggestions

    Share
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Mooncalf wrote:I think more that angie means when (example) in neden 1 you climb the top of the pole while the opponent is trying to climb time goes and you win if he doesn't climb.

    ok well i see ..

    i was thinking like stand somewhere and wait for u opponent to make the move, or move like your attacking the enemy and when he moves forward get a critic

    More like moving around without doing anything and waiting for your attack, dodge and attack you. Thats not about skill, thats being lame. I cant stand people like that.

    Patient is important in 1 vs 1 battles, if you lack that you would probably lose.

    I dont see that as patience. I'm able to win my fights against another dudes with some aim with my wave cuts with cs or the jump attack from bat. But both moves has dealy, if you fail them, you are dead. I still dont see any skills on waiters, waiting for your delay to onehit you. For me, thats still being a chicken.

    Like that, as i said, you can just keep dodging all the time, wait for your oponent's failure, then win. Lame.
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

    Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Mooncalf wrote:I think more that angie means when (example) in neden 1 you climb the top of the pole while the opponent is trying to climb time goes and you win if he doesn't climb.

    ok well i see ..

    i was thinking like stand somewhere and wait for u opponent to make the move, or move like your attacking the enemy and when he moves forward get a critic

    More like moving around without doing anything and waiting for your attack, dodge and attack you. Thats not about skill, thats being lame. I cant stand people like that.

    Patient is important in 1 vs 1 battles, if you lack that you would probably lose.

    I dont see that as patience. I'm able to win my fights against another dudes with some aim with my wave cuts with cs or the jump attack from bat. But both moves has dealy, if you fail them, you are dead. I still dont see any skills on waiters, waiting for your delay to onehit you. For me, thats still being a chicken.

    Like that, as i said, you can just keep dodging all the time, wait for your oponent's failure, then win. Lame.

    Well I understand what you mean but, to fail your attack that gives such a delay, then you deserve to die. "if you fail them, you are dead" you said, then just don't fail. Im actually talking about the PS but, to me waiting and taking actions by observing your enemy isn't stupid, it's playing smart.
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Mooncalf wrote:I think more that angie means when (example) in neden 1 you climb the top of the pole while the opponent is trying to climb time goes and you win if he doesn't climb.

    ok well i see ..

    i was thinking like stand somewhere and wait for u opponent to make the move, or move like your attacking the enemy and when he moves forward get a critic

    More like moving around without doing anything and waiting for your attack, dodge and attack you. Thats not about skill, thats being lame. I cant stand people like that.

    Patient is important in 1 vs 1 battles, if you lack that you would probably lose.

    I dont see that as patience. I'm able to win my fights against another dudes with some aim with my wave cuts with cs or the jump attack from bat. But both moves has dealy, if you fail them, you are dead. I still dont see any skills on waiters, waiting for your delay to onehit you. For me, thats still being a chicken.

    Like that, as i said, you can just keep dodging all the time, wait for your oponent's failure, then win. Lame.

    Well I understand what you mean but, to fail your attack that gives such a delay, then you deserve to die. "if you fail them, you are dead" you said, then just don't fail. Im actually talking about the PS but, to me waiting and taking actions by observing your enemy isn't stupid, it's playing smart.

    Not like you deserve to fail for an attack. We arent perfect and still i didnt see anybody connecting all their attacks. So i guess its kinda obvious. Then again. smart? Smart people is the one that takes u down with his of her hits with no need to wait for your delay. Waiting for people's delay is playing like a coward. Somebody with 0 skill who needs delay adventage to win. And that sucks.
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

    Its just to find the right moment to strike, that ain't bad.
    avatar
    Lee-san
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Lee-san on Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

    ... Wow, just.. wow.
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

    Zedd wrote:Its just to find the right moment to strike, that ain't bad.

    We can always do that *rolleyes*. I can cancel my oponent's attack with an attack and people will be "wo D:". If you go waiter i dont think peopl ewill take it good. ANYWAY. I know you got ur ideas and i got mine, and i guess i wont make you change your opinion. My suggestion was referred for everybody here anyway.
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Kasei on Tue May 26, 2009 11:19 pm

    Angie wrote:No to waiters


    Then don't say that D:
    And keep it as your opinion >.<

    Find a way to counter waiters instead of discussing this here xD
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 am

    Zedd wrote:
    Angie wrote:No to waiters


    Then don't say that D:
    And keep it as your opinion >.<

    Find a way to counter waiters instead of discussing this here xD

    The only way to counter a waiter is waiting yourself. And that make games tedious. I said this cause i know here some people hates waiters too.
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Kasei on Wed May 27, 2009 12:28 am

    Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Mario on Wed May 27, 2009 8:58 am

    hmm seems like its done
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

    Zedd wrote:Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

    To put a fast example. If ur opponent is a waiter skill with cs, even if you try to rush carefully or whatever you wanna call it, i assure you you wont approach to him/her cause of their wave cuts/comets. And i met enough people already that seems that they connect all their wave cuts.

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Mario on Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

    Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

    To put a fast example. If ur opponent is a waiter skill with cs, even if you try to rush carefully or whatever you wanna call it, i assure you you wont approach to him/her cause of their wave cuts/comets. And i met enough people already that seems that they connect all their wave cuts.

    i've never seen any cs user that waits..but bat users often wait
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Angie on Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm

    DFMario wrote:
    Angie wrote:
    Zedd wrote:Rushing carefully >.>
    Oh well we can't just forbid that lulz, btw Im not a waiter myself but fighting one is for me a good experience because I always try to find a way to get him. That makes the battle awesome.

    To put a fast example. If ur opponent is a waiter skill with cs, even if you try to rush carefully or whatever you wanna call it, i assure you you wont approach to him/her cause of their wave cuts/comets. And i met enough people already that seems that they connect all their wave cuts.

    i've never seen any cs user that waits..but bat users often wait

    Fight DemonSword, or something like that. The guy applied for s4sl, and he was a waiter performing wave dash. Bat user waits? I see them always dashing and doing the normal swing.
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  kingtay on Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm

    tottaly agree with angie!
    avatar
    Sexaz
    The Exazordinary
    The Exazordinary

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 28
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Sexaz on Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

    Just go to the waiter, light slash spam him to death, and you're done :0.
    Pro players wouldn't really just "wait" until the enemy makes his move, only semi noobs would.
    Better players would rather go there and start using the slashes to provoke the enemy. Is not so hard :0 Use yer brain and you'll win. Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Rule suggestions

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:56 am