S4SL

    Duuuuuuu...

    Share
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kasei on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:No idea

    Omg DF<3

    We bot are post monsters nauw

    LETS EAT THEM ALL RAWR >3

    man u know . im proud now ....i took it before lee and pepy

    Should i be even more proud? I was the first shizzle.


    _________________

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Mario on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:No idea

    Omg DF<3

    We bot are post monsters nauw

    LETS EAT THEM ALL RAWR >3

    man u know . im proud now ....i took it before lee and pepy

    Should i be even more proud? I was the first shizzle.

    you should cuz your #1
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kasei on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:No idea

    Omg DF<3

    We bot are post monsters nauw

    LETS EAT THEM ALL RAWR >3

    man u know . im proud now ....i took it before lee and pepy

    Should i be even more proud? I was the first shizzle.

    you should cuz your #1

    Haha Im #1 on a stupido forum Razz

    WHY SO SERIOUS!?


    _________________

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Mario on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm

    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    DFMario wrote:No idea

    Omg DF<3

    We bot are post monsters nauw

    LETS EAT THEM ALL RAWR >3

    man u know . im proud now ....i took it before lee and pepy

    Should i be even more proud? I was the first shizzle.

    you should cuz your #1

    Haha Im #1 on a stupido forum Razz

    WHY SO SERIOUS!?

    yea why are YOU so serious !?

    but anyway i started learning spanish but then i just quit it =/
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kasei on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm

    I got a cool spanish friend in my class, when he's angry he'll rage at me with spanish words xD

    I call him Pablo xD


    _________________

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Mario on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

    Zedd wrote:I got a cool spanish friend in my class, when he's angry he'll rage at me with spanish words xD

    I call him Pablo xD

    yea we had this guy called Roberto and he is spanish too. but he choosed French
    avatar
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Age : 33
    Location : Nowhere

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Angie on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 pm

    Its funny the way you just start spamming random spanish words, not making any sense. It makes me laugh xDDD
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  TehDurin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm

    Ha, I finished that test. Razz
    It was rock hard... I wish I could go to spain again sometime... Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kasei on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

    TehDurin wrote:Ha, I finished that test. Razz
    It was rock hard... I wish I could go to spain again sometime... Rolling Eyes

    YOU THINK YOU PASSED? D8


    _________________
    avatar
    Kartezjusz
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2009-05-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kartezjusz on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:43 pm

    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  TehDurin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

    I think I didn't. xD
    The part, where you answer questions from listening a CD... They talk too fast. ;P

    btw, Karte, wat pic was it? Razz
    avatar
    Kartezjusz
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2009-05-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kartezjusz on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:31 pm

    TehDurin wrote:
    btw, Karte, wat pic was it? Razz
    WHat u think about it?Very Happy
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  TehDurin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 pm

    I couldn't see it ;o
    You have to visit url first : http://demotivatorsite.com/images/demotivatorsite-com-154.jpg
    But what this pic has to do with... anything? :>
    avatar
    Kartezjusz
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2009-05-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kartezjusz on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:07 pm

    TehDurin wrote:I couldn't see it ;o
    You have to visit url first : http://demotivatorsite.com/images/demotivatorsite-com-154.jpg
    But what this pic has to do with... anything? :>
    S.P.A.M xd
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  TehDurin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

    My tiger beats your.. weird anime guy ;p

    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kasei on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:02 am

    OMG CUTE TIGER o_o!!!


    _________________
    avatar
    Kartezjusz
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2009-05-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Kartezjusz on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 am

    TehDurin wrote:My tiger beats your.. weird anime guy ;p
    Wow, this ist U Pet? :O I wanna fight with him - On Only Sword Match xD !!
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  soulmoo on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 am

    yea i tell you this Twisted Evil

    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  TehDurin on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

    Heh, check this out.


    *Well, It's just a picture, don't feel offended xDD*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Duuuuuuu...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:37 am