S4SL

How do you use your PS?

Xenedus

How do you use your PS?

Post  Xenedus on Sat May 16, 2009 12:35 am

In this thread post how you use your PS

Example:
    When I use my PS in sword only games I try to find people that are isolated from the group because PS cannot compete with CS when it comes to taking out groups fast and I tend to look for 1v1 battles more.

In larger non-swordonly games I use my SMG and Rev until somebody is in dashing range and I usually only dash as a last resort because dashing leaves you with such a large delay afterwards.

In 1v1 sword duels I try to get used to how my opponent uses their swords and what moves they use alot/don't use alot so I know what strategy to use against them.
    Sexaz
    The Exazordinary
    The Exazordinary

Re: How do you use your PS?

Post  Sexaz on Sat May 16, 2009 2:56 am

When I am in a match with 10+ people, I usually just fool around and run away from all the rape and take the foes out one by one, if they are hunting me, that is.

and in 1v1 I usually just run around and try to find an opening on the enemy. If the player isn't a skilled one, I usually just dance with him/her (by dodging, of course xD) but if the player is skilled, then I am pretty cautious not to fall for his mindgames or w/e D:! And I guess that's it xD
    WhiteKnightsColdsoldier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  WhiteKnightsColdsoldier on Sat May 16, 2009 3:49 am

uhh well depends. Sometimes if theyre rushers i tend to run around and play with them which gets them angry. Twisted Evil When i fight strong people...i stand my ground and try to analyze. The first time somone fights me they'll probally win. xD
    When i fight people who are stronger than me. I try to learn from their moves so i can improve my own. So i keep getting stronger
    Lee-san
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

Post  Lee-san on Sat May 16, 2009 9:00 am

I just fight carelessly and stupidly for the most times, it surely makes it more fun :3
    I just love fighting people where I actually have to focus.

I've become more leaning towards the heavy slash style, I don't really know why, I'm pretty defensive though.

Aromat123
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  Aromat123 on Mon May 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I am not much of a tactican, I think my moves are quite predictable, (dash, hit, avoid, dash). bounce
    Rampage
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  Rampage on Mon May 18, 2009 1:01 pm

When people are stunned (or delayed), but not within batting range, I dash up to them and strike hard.
    However, that usually fails- they often manage to side-step after I dash into them. (*And yet, I never seem to be able to do anything when I have a Pser Dashing into me like 3 times in 1 go)

Maybe somebody could tell me what I'm doing wrong with that xD

Aromat123
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  Aromat123 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Plasma sword stun fails nowdays. Even when they are in stuning range it often fails. I hate it ><
    CyberSword

Post  CyberSword on Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I don't think like you, Aro. There is a way to stun with it, it won't always hit, but at least 70% of the usage will. I can show you in a hour (Gotta go to my english class), just be on.

Aromat123
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  Aromat123 on Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 am

Okay thanks, it's to late now thought:> Will be back in Thursday or Friday. Going to our summer house. cheers
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie on Wed May 20, 2009 10:33 am

I have more practice with bat, but wave dash and heavy slash with the plasma works good to "tease" ur opponent D:. Ofc, they can always try to dash+heavy, stun, etc. I'm not a really big fan of plasma, i prefer bat so much more now. But still use it sometimes. Mindless cs spammer and batters are easy to counter with plasma too, by stunning or dashing.

Pepy
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

Post  Pepy on Thu May 21, 2009 12:40 am

I wait till Rubin gotta piss (which happens every 5 minutes XDDDDDDD), and go close, and spam it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:30 pm