S4SL

    S4 Screenshots

    Share

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Mario on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm

    Zedd wrote:Soul, that's obviously a lagger.

    yep its lag . they see someone stuck and they can kill you when they want to
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm

    Zedd wrote:Soul, that's obviously a lagger.

    it's not a lagger

    he killed me and when i try to kill him i couldn't kill him
    and it whas thw whole team who he killed not only me
    he whas last and ended first place

    a lagger can't kill me and i can't kill him
    ore some times some one lags and he can kill you and you can't kill him

    anyway it's peer to peer every one knows that

    but how can he lag for the whole team?
    that's not possible you can't hit the whole team
    avatar
    Thai-Yummi
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 28

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Thai-Yummi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

    soulmoo wrote:
    Zedd wrote:Soul, that's obviously a lagger.

    it's not a lagger

    he killed me and when i try to kill him i couldn't kill him
    and it whas thw whole team who he killed not only me
    he whas last and ended first place

    a lagger can't kill me and i can't kill him
    ore some times some one lags and he can kill you and you can't kill him

    anyway it's peer to peer every one knows that

    but how can he lag for the whole team?
    that's not possible you can't hit the whole team

    btw, it a lagger , it happened to me sometimes too Twisted Evil
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

    but how the hell is it posible that i get killed in the startzone during a sword match even if he lags? that shouldn't be posible. even if he lags he should see me killed and i should respawn in the startzone even on his screen.
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Kasei on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 pm

    soulmoo wrote:but how the hell is it posible that i get killed in the startzone during a sword match even if he lags? that shouldn't be posible. even if he lags he should see me killed and i should respawn in the startzone even on his screen.

    The thing is,

    That dude lags and see's everyone around him just standing there at the same place. So everyone froze for the lagger, when he comes to your character and its frozen, for you you're not because you're not lagging.

    The lagger hits you and the damage eventually comes to you, when you are at startzone at that time, yup you'll get killed there.


    _________________
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 pm

    Zedd wrote:
    soulmoo wrote:but how the hell is it posible that i get killed in the startzone during a sword match even if he lags? that shouldn't be posible. even if he lags he should see me killed and i should respawn in the startzone even on his screen.

    The thing is,

    That dude lags and see's everyone around him just standing there at the same place. So everyone froze for the lagger, when he comes to your character and its frozen, for you you're not because you're not lagging.

    The lagger hits you and the damage eventually comes to you, when you are at startzone at that time, yup you'll get killed there.

    well true but laggers ping also went up and down
    his ping whas like 303 always

    by some people they said his ping whas like 250
    there whas one with 350 ping and lagged but i could kill her and she could killing me
    the guy with his ping 303 always killed every one
    and even when he whas just running and didn't attack on the screen he just attacked people from my team and me
    so proofs enough that it's not a lag
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm

    s4 new style new speed haha xD

    well i don't have the fast walker hack but the jump only here look this movie
    only the first 10 sec and btw don't let on the voices it's just my fam xD


    here the link
    [flash(200,200)]View My Video[/flash]



    Last edited by soulmoo on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Mario on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:11 pm

    haha thats like a ninja jumping up xD
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 pm





    hacker number two with his faster speed then sp pity normally is
    but you can't see he run so fast because i didn't had a camera near me at that time
    avatar
    Thai-Yummi
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 28

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Thai-Yummi on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 pm

    awww Ninja Twisted Evil

    Legan
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2009-05-16

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Legan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

    Soul why were you playing naked? o.O
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 pm

    Legan wrote:Soul why were you playing naked? o.O


    i wear pants .....
    i'm not naked eh im not crazy
    avatar
    soulmoo
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  soulmoo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm




    lol!

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Mario on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm

    that was more like cute
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  TehDurin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm


    Razz Guess what happens after 999.
    avatar
    xdMwx
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 32
    Location : lost on an island <.<

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  xdMwx on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 pm

    the whole station 2 exploded! xD
    avatar
    Zaktyrr
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Hungary

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Zaktyrr on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 pm

    I think u wanna see this awesome hack. The Opposite from Cyber's Bug but it's definitely a Hack cuz the guy was unkillable so he ended the match with like 40 pts and 0 deaths D:
    avatar
    Zaktyrr
    Show me your Spam4
    Show me your Spam4

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Hungary

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Zaktyrr on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 pm

    oh gawd -.- well i gave the link i m too pissed for this
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  TehDurin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am

    "Image Not Found"

    Suspect

    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

    Posts : 318
    Join date : 2009-05-18
    Location : Sweden

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Mario on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

    TehDurin wrote:"Image Not Found"

    Suspect

    LOL!

    Legan
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2009-05-16

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Legan on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 pm

    It's a haunted PS. ;--;

    Never saw someone liek that. ._.
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  TehDurin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:51 pm

    Now I can see it, gawdhrr...
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  TehDurin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 pm

    Btw, it just stays at 999 and keeps flashing after each next hit.
    avatar
    TehDurin
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2009-05-19
    Location : Poland

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  TehDurin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm

    OMG IT WORKS!!111one!!1eleven11one Laughing
    avatar
    Petka
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 27
    Location : Slovakia- Europe

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Petka on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 pm

    see whispers






    Sponsored content

    Re: S4 Screenshots

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:49 am