S4SL

    PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Share
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 pm

    im doing research for films genres and stuff and i really need you guys to fill this PLEASE....before 23 october 09 by 07:00 am

    Which genre of films do you prefer? (Underline or tick)
    1 – Horror
    2 – Action
    3 – Fantasy

    What do you expect to see in a horror movie?
    E.g. violence, blood, knives, suspense etc…


    What about in an action movie?
    E.g. guns, women, explosion, money etc…


    And in a fantasy movie?
    E.g. people flying, special powers, advanced technology/architecture etc…


    What would you expect the horror storyline to be about?
    E.g. demons, mad people, threatened kids etc…


    Action storyline
    E.g. rescue, mission, identity protection etc…


    Fantasy storyline
    E.g. quest, destiny, terrorist protection etc…


    What do you think the best scenario for a horror film is?
    E.g. forest, haunted houses, abandoned cities, underwater etc…


    For an action movie
    E.g. business buildings, schools, transports (cars, bikes etc..), church etc…


    For a fantasy movie
    E.g. on water, air, building made of glass, factory etc…


    Do you prefer the good or the evil to win a film battle?


    Give a condition for a final meeting between good and evil
    E.g. mined ground, uncontrolled lasers, limited oxygen etc…

    fill this in less than 10 hours from the time it was posted

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 pm

    kingtay wrote:im doing research for films genres and stuff and i really need you guys to fill this PLEASE....before 23 october 09 by 07:00 am

    Which genre of films do you prefer? (Underline or tick)
    1 – Horror
    2 – Action
    3 – Fantasy

    What do you expect to see in a horror movie?
    E.g. violence, blood, knives, suspense etc…


    What about in an action movie?
    E.g. guns, women, explosion, money etc…


    And in a fantasy movie?
    E.g. people flying, special powers, advanced technology/architecture etc…


    What would you expect the horror storyline to be about?
    E.g. demons, mad people, threatened kids etc…


    Action storyline
    E.g. rescue, mission, identity protection etc…


    Fantasy storyline
    E.g. quest, destiny, terrorist protection etc…


    What do you think the best scenario for a horror film is?
    E.g. forest, haunted houses, abandoned cities, underwater etc…


    For an action movie
    E.g. business buildings, schools, transports (cars, bikes etc..), church etc…


    For a fantasy movie
    E.g. on water, air, building made of glass, factory etc…


    Do you prefer the good or the evil to win a film battle?


    Give a condition for a final meeting between good and evil
    E.g. mined ground, uncontrolled lasers, limited oxygen etc…

    fill this in less than 10 hours from the time it was posted




    okay ill help you ^__^

    Just 1 thing if you still play s4 add me ign is Ragna-Kun xD all i ask is ur friendship =D



    1. Action movie

    2. I expect to have a great story line action , romance , and Cliff hangers xD

    3.The story line a mission of some kind

    4.School in the city .


    5. and its best that the evil win first then the good comes back after the defeat and wins xD


    umm i think thats it xD
    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Kasei on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:35 pm

    Ragna-Sama wrote:
    kingtay wrote:im doing research for films genres and stuff and i really need you guys to fill this PLEASE....before 23 october 09 by 07:00 am

    Which genre of films do you prefer? (Underline or tick)
    1 – Horror
    2 – Action
    3 – Fantasy

    What do you expect to see in a horror movie?
    E.g. violence, blood, knives, suspense etc…


    What about in an action movie?
    E.g. guns, women, explosion, money etc…


    And in a fantasy movie?
    E.g. people flying, special powers, advanced technology/architecture etc…


    What would you expect the horror storyline to be about?
    E.g. demons, mad people, threatened kids etc…


    Action storyline
    E.g. rescue, mission, identity protection etc…


    Fantasy storyline
    E.g. quest, destiny, terrorist protection etc…


    What do you think the best scenario for a horror film is?
    E.g. forest, haunted houses, abandoned cities, underwater etc…


    For an action movie
    E.g. business buildings, schools, transports (cars, bikes etc..), church etc…


    For a fantasy movie
    E.g. on water, air, building made of glass, factory etc…


    Do you prefer the good or the evil to win a film battle?


    Give a condition for a final meeting between good and evil
    E.g. mined ground, uncontrolled lasers, limited oxygen etc…

    fill this in less than 10 hours from the time it was posted




    okay ill help you ^__^

    Just 1 thing if you still play s4 add me ign is Ragna-Kun xD all i ask is ur friendship =D



    1. Action movie

    2. I expect to have a great story line action , romance , and Cliff hangers xD

    3.The story line a mission of some kind

    4.School in the city .


    5. and its best that the evil win first then the good comes back after the defeat and wins xD


    umm i think thats it xD

    Jio freed is back?


    _________________

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 am

    Just came to bring some life to tthe forums XDDDD n is ur s4 name Kasei ?
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 am

    thanks a lot more than a thousand times Ragna....and no doubt ill add you ig

    i wanted to wipe ur ass anyway xD

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:49 am

    kingtay wrote:thanks a lot more than a thousand times Ragna....and no doubt ill add you ig

    i wanted to wipe ur ass anyway xD


    Lol u think so i had a good match wiff willP today once i beat Cold ina 1 on 1. Den synth n Ragna i will be unstoppable xD



    Buh ill take u on anytime im currently usen. Ragna-Kun
    avatar
    Zero-X
    Admin

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Deepest pit of hell

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Zero-X on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 am

    You guys got to much free time.


    _________________



    avatar
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

    Posts : 415
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : the Netherlands

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Kasei on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm

    Zero-X wrote:You guys got to much free time.

    So true, and no I'm still called Zeddx.


    _________________
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 pm

    loooool
    i got to much free time?

    i wish i could agree with that... i just asked u for help with my pre production work....looool

    im looking forward to have plenty of free time.....i dont see a single thing wrong with it...

    i know for u guys school just started and stuff....so u kinda busy....but just think how many of u are actually trying to run from it?

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

    lol wow
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:06 am

    wow.....
    well yeah i know is actually a big number

    xD right?

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:44 am

    Umm kingtay im waitin for my 1 on 1 bish you scared ? Lol
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm

    oh...of course...just pm me

    kingtay whenevr u find me on....ill be able to cut u into a half

    make sure we make the match even ok??

    no ap nor + items stuff....

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 pm

    Umm training sword rofl ?
    avatar
    kingtay
    No-lifer
    No-lifer

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Location : unknown

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  kingtay on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 pm

    man i got a ps....its horrible
    every time i fight someone with it they ask me if is a training ps Sad

    but yeah....i challange everyone to a training ps fight....

    u know why? it would take longer to die...and that would be great battle

    and oh....close range def is only allowed if both adversaries have it

    Ragna-Sama
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-22

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Ragna-Sama on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm

    lol okai cool cool im mostly online around 3 pm eastern time im americam =D buh on friday i dont think ima go to school so ill be home all day

    Sponsored content

    Re: PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 pm