S4SL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S4SL

+5
Angie
Souren Sol
Ragna Chaos
Mario
Zero-X
9 posters

PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos

Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos Empty PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos

Post  Zero-X Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Both failed,spammed and when hybrid against PS ._.
    I still won,ragna,when u can aim a PS and not miss me 3 times with a dash when im right nexta you,or when u stop going 2 v1....u can challange me again..
    Respects for So,great bat skills,and kept silence...unlike you and angie..
    PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos 28vxbev
    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos Empty Re: PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos

Post  Mario Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Punk wrote:Both failed,spammed and when hybrid against PS ._.
    I still won,ragna,when u can aim a PS and not miss me 3 times with a dash when im right nexta you,or when u stop going 2 v1....u can challange me again..
    Respects for So,great bat skills,and kept silence...unlike you and angie..

punk wtf did u just say ....i didn't get a word =o?

punk i never thought u were so pro dude ahaha
    Ragna Chaos
    Ragna Chaos
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos Empty Re: PunKS7yle vs Souren-So and RagnaChaos

Post  Ragna Chaos Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 am

whats messed up is we wherent really fighting i was just sprinting at him for kicks and sol was tlaking to his girl XD
    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 am

Ragna Chaos wrote:whats messed up is we wherent really fighting i was just sprinting at him for kicks and sol was tlaking to his girl XD

so that was the problem =/, its easy when its two on one
    Ragna Chaos
    Ragna Chaos
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

Post  Ragna Chaos Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 am

DFMario wrote:
    Ragna Chaos wrote:whats messed up is we wherent really fighting i was just sprinting at him for kicks and sol was tlaking to his girl XD

so that was the problem =/, its easy when its two on one
    nono we didnt fight him at the same time sol was the only one really fighitng i was just...talking to my angie D:
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 am

While u were learning how to aim a PS ._.,not.
    Souren Sol
    Souren Sol
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  Souren Sol Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:30 pm

we dint spamm u , actually u was the one who start spamming with cs when i was killing u with the bat ... >_> WTF!!.. Dude u where more concerned about ragna and he wasnt even playing so fail and i want another challenge but this time my rules .. lets play baseball im the bat ur the ball
    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Bat vs Bat xD
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:54 pm

both of u know i suck at bats ,make it PS VS BAT an I'm in.
    Angie
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 pm

I wasnt even playing, but since you kept saying lot of crap about how pro you were (losing against Robin for 1 point when you lost against Nat by 3-4?. Keep dreaming), being arrogant, overbearing and dispising others, its obvious Rag and me didnt want to shut up. Stop being hypocrite, cuz you started all the shit calling us noobs (even to me, when i never pretend to flame you, but you just started being a dumbass) just in the same time i joined. And just to put clear some stuff, i wasnt talking as a pro, but somebody who has some experience about duels, who's good and who's not. And i kept giving ya names and you didnt know anybody. So please.

And Ragna spamming? If now you consider wave cuts as spam, seriously you really still need to learn A LOT about s4. And they never 2v1 you.

And before trashing, thinking in what you're gonna say, cuz ur not the victim here.

Last edited by Angie on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 pm

How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up ?,I never saw u trying to fight me,about Nat,i was after a long vacation...call her now and i'll whipe the floor with her and Kolo too if you want.
    Angie
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Punk wrote:How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up ?,I never saw u trying to fight me,about Nat,i was after a long vacation...call her now and i'll whipe the floor with her and Kolo too if you want.

Keep dreaming much?.

And i wont shut the fuck up, i'm saying the truth, something you, dumbass, are trying to hide. Stop trying to be nice, cause a piece of shit like you cant look good or trying to be smart, in all his fucking life.

But i know, truth hurts, and sure you're crying and raging inside. Cant fix it, man. How old are you? I mean, for the way you talk, i dont think you'll reach the 15 yrs old.

I just want to make people from S4SL know you're just crap, cause you were bitching about the community too yesterday. Why you didnt include it in your main post? So scared of being flammed after that?.

Last edited by Angie on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Angie wrote:
    Punk wrote:How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up ?,I never saw u trying to fight me,about Nat,i was after a long vacation...call her now and i'll whipe the floor with her and Kolo too if you want.

Keep dreaming much?.

And i wont shut the fuck up, i'm saying the truth, something you, dumbass, are trying to hide. Stop trying to be nice, cause a piece of shit like you cant look good or trying to be smart, in all his fucking life.

But i know, truth hurts, and sure you're crying and raging inside. Cant fix it, man. How old are you? I mean, for the way you talk, i dont think you'll reach the 15 yrs old.

Am I a good person Rolling Eyes
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am

No your not,ur wasting ur social life on a damn fucking forum.
    @ Angie,what can I say .u keep proving me you got no life at all, you sit all day infront of the computer,spamming s4 and the forums,whining whenever Moon beats you,acting like something you are not,i dont get it,why are u acting so high and mighty compared to me,when ur just a piece of shit who dreams on losing her virginity.
    Angie
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 am

Punk wrote:No your not,ur wasting ur social life on a damn fucking forum.
    @ Angie,what can I say .u keep proving me you got no life at all, you sit all day infront of the computer,spamming s4 and the forums,whining whenever Moon beats you,acting like something you are not,i dont get it,why are u acting so high and mighty compared to me,when ur just a piece of shit who dreams on losing her virginity.

Hm. See how brainless you're? Claiming about your social life, and you're sitting around too, answering my posts. Thats what i want from you, answers, so i can show you the only cancer here between us is just you.

Whinning about Mooncalf? Sure kiddo, mature a bit, sure you need it. Thats another example of why you cant understand my posts, sure you're so retard.

Hm, i lost my virginity long time ago o: something you dont? actually, i got a bf too, but hey, thanks for caring about my social life. I dont really need such and asshole like you worrying about it, but if you want, go ahead.

As i said (seems like you're missing this part, wich makes you extremly retarded) is that i never said i was pro and i never was better then you. Its just you the one thinking so high if you, just when you say

"Beat me and i'll agree you're good". Now you're the pro one here, and we need to beat you to prove we're good? Seriously, stop posting, you're just looking bad all over again.
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

Ur so fucking rite for once,im fukin wasting time here..ROFL,kthxbai,see u when ur trolling around s4 nigger.
    Angie
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 am

Punk wrote:Ur so fucking rite for once,im fukin wasting time here..ROFL,kthxbai,see u when ur trolling around s4 nigger.

Hm. I'm right for all i wrote. U'r just crap and we all know it. "nigger"? Lmao xDDDDD see? looking bad, all the time, all over again. Whatever kiddo, as i said, grow up and mature. But yeah, my skin is so black.

Now you're winning more points for being racist. You know in S4SL theres some black person? Yay for you! keep being a jerk, you do it good!.
    Mario
    Post monster !
    Post monster !

Post  Mario Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 am

Angie wrote:
    Punk wrote:Ur so fucking rite for once,im fukin wasting time here..ROFL,kthxbai,see u when ur trolling around s4 nigger.

Hm. I'm right for all i wrote. U'r just crap and we all know it. "nigger"? Lmao xDDDDD see? looking bad, all the time, all over again. Whatever kiddo, as i said, grow up and mature. But yeah, my skin is so black.

Now you're winning more points for being racist. You know in S4SL theres some black person? Yay for you! keep being a jerk, you do it good!.

im black .....and why being so normal using the word Nigger????

Punk watch what your saying next time please Neutral
    Ragna Chaos
    Ragna Chaos
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

Post  Ragna Chaos Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 am

yeah man i have black family members dont go racist man thats out of line
    Kasei
    Kasei
    Smokin Junkie
    Smokin Junkie

Post  Kasei Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 am

I'm not a mod, but I suggest we close this topic. It's only causing for more hatred and more unappropiate messages, such as Punk said, seriously that was low punk. If you all respect it then don't post nemore.
    Angie
    Angie
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !
    F-F-FORUM SPAMMER !

Post  Angie Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 am

Zedd wrote:I'm not a mod, but I suggest we close this topic. It's only causing for more hatred and more unappropiate messages, such as Punk said, seriously that was low punk. If you all respect it then don't post nemore.

I was supposed to be mod in this forum when they were created. But Robin never gave me "powers" -___-u. Besides, yesterday i asked him about it in msn, but he never answered.
    Pepy
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !
    C-C-COMBO BREAKER !

Post  Pepy Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 am

So much to read, I guesss angie lost again? XDDDDDDDD kidding. :<
    WhiteKnightsColdsoldier
    WhiteKnightsColdsoldier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post  WhiteKnightsColdsoldier Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Punk. Lets have a match sometime. I'm brimming with excitement to fight you. I can't wait. I hope your atleast entertaining. ^^ I can't wait. >.<
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Moon u r trying to start up a flame war wixh me to increase ur post count?I guess ur pixel penis gets bigger wtih the post count doesnt it...cold ,can't wait,pm me sometimes ,iGN .PunkS7yle.
    Zero-X
    Zero-X
    Admin

Post  Zero-X Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Mooncalf wrote:I...blew you...!
    yes u did...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 am